BitGo environment reference
- Go to Account Settings
- Open Developer Options
- Click on "the plus sign" under Access tokens
Creating new Access Token
- Fill in the form with your server's IP Address, leave Duration as 10 years (in seconds) unless you want to specify otherwise.
- Set the Lifetime spending limits of each supported Cryptocurrencies (required)
- Check the Permissions: View, Spend, Create Wallets, and Full Administrative Access.
- Next, Click on Add Access Token. It will be displayed to you ONCE after successful creation.